Brother CP-6500 Computerized Sewing Machine
Looking for a lightweight, computerized sewing machine that has all the features of a bigger machine? Look no further than the CP-6500! With 60 built-in stitches, 110 stitch functions, and seven styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, this machine is perfect for virtually all your crafting, garment, home decorating or quilting needs. Convenient features such as an LCD screen with computerized stitch selection, automatic needle threading, automatic bobbin winding, one-step bobbin replacement, and one-touch start/stop/reverse operations make the CP-6500 incredibly easy to learn and use. Lightweight, affordable and packaged with over a dozen accessories, the CP-6500 is the perfect computerized solution to your sewing needs.
✅ Best Reviewed Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Star wars are just stickers you choose to apply or not – The star wars stuff is just stickers that come separate. There is no star wars on this machine unless you choose to put on the stickers that come with it. So if the star wars theme was making you not want to buy it, don’t worry about it.
✅ Unique Brother Sewing Machine with Sewing Feet
It is so great – The machine is extremely good for family use, easy to operate, good for all level. It can even sew thick leather, unbelievable. The first machine is very disappointing, it skips stitch, tension is a forever problem, I asked a replacement, this one is very good. So I think this brand and model is good, just some machines happen to be problem occasionally. Overall, it is good.
✅ Sewing and Quilting Machine
Excellent basic sewing machine – Great for beginners and experts alike. Very easy to use, and manual is great when you run into any issues. All the preprogrammed stitches and provided presser feet are simple to use, including the monograms. Also does reasonably heavy duty work- I used duck cloth canvas in as much as 4 layers and heavy duty thread, with no issues, after getting the tension right (which the manual helps to resolve). Beats my old manual machine, hands down! And got it at a great price. I’m sure the similar brother machines are equally as good- so pick the one with the best price.
- 60 built-in utility. decorative and heirloom stitches. 100 total stitch functions. 7 styles of one-step. auto-size buttonholes.
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection. one-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Automatic Needle threading
- Full assortment of accessories including Sewing Feet
- 25-year limited warranty
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
- Comparing Different Sewing Machine Types And Features
- 3 Best Sewing Machine For Marine Vinyl
- Best Sewing Machine For Quilts
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- Happy March 2021 Ideas: How To Celebrate National Craft Month For Quilters?
- Are Fat Quarters A Good Deal?
- Cute & Fun Batik Cat Quilt Pattern For Animal Loving Quilters
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- How To Transfer Embroidery Designs To Your Sewing Machine?
- Basic Embroidery Machine Hooping Choices & Steps
- How To Choose Your Short Arm Quilting Machines?
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display