The Brother CS6000i computerised sewing machine is a free-arm computerised machine that includes 60 stitch operations, as well as seven different varieties of one-step buttonholes and a range of snap-on presser feet. Additionally, the machine is equipped with a variety of snap-on presser feet. This compact and lightweight sewing machine is perfect for the home sewer, as it comes with a variety of useful functions.
What exactly are you working on now? Crafts? Garment making? Home decor? The Brother CS6000i is up to the challenge of completing any project, no matter how big or how small.
Brother CS-6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
An LCD screen and four +/- buttons are included on the Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine. These buttons are used to choose stitches and adjust stitch settings. You can stitch garments in any type of stitching thanks to the sixty distinct stitch functions that are available. Buttonholes, zigzags, decorative stitches, heirloom stitches, and utility stitches are some of the functions that can be performed with stitches. You can adjust the speed at which the machine sews by using the slider located on the speed control.
✅ Best Brother CS-6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
Highly recommended for beginner / intermediate sewers – This machine is so easy to thread once you get the hang of it. At first, you have to take your time and get to know the machine, but I can fill a bobbin in 60 seconds and thread this baby up in 10 seconds. An automatic buttonhole maker is a breeze! Fun too.
This computerised sewing machine operates on 110 volts, and it features both a foot pedal and a button that can be activated with a single touch. The automatic needle threading feature consists of a spring-type hook and lever operation, which allows you to easily enter the thread into the eye of the needle. This feature helps you save time while threading the needle. This computerised sewing machine accepts needle sizes ranging from 9 to 16, depending on the project. This particular sewing machine is capable of 850 stitches per minute when in use. Make adjustments to the pace at which you stitch by using the electronic feature that allows for speed adjustments. This portable sewing machine weighs very little and is very easy to carry.
Brother backs the CS6000i with a limited guarantee that lasts for 25 years when purchased from them. In addition to the machine itself, the packaging includes a power cord, a foot control, and a Brother CS6000i manual that provides clear information on the machine as well as instructions for using it.
It comes with a buttonhole foot, an overcasting foot, a monogramming foot, a zipper foot, a blind stitch foot, a button fitting foot, a bobbin, a needle set, a twin needle, an eyelet punch, a seam ripper, a cleaning brush, a screwdriver, and an extra spool pin. This machine also comes with an attachment for a broad table, which may be used to provide additional space while working on larger sewing items like quilts, tablecloths, curtains, and so on. A walking foot, a spring-action quilting foot, and a quilt guide for a foot holder are the complimentary quilting accessories that are included with the purchase of this machine. When you are not using your sewing machine, the machine comes with a protective case or cover for you to store it in when it is not in use.
The bobbin on this machine can be replaced in a snap thanks to the quick-set drop-in bobbin and thread cutter that comes standard on the CS6000i. This feature also spares users the trouble of manually picking up the bobbin thread because the machine does it for them. Because it is automatic, the needle threader makes it very simple to get started.
Because of the LCD display panel, selecting stitches and determining which presser foot to use is quick and simple. The error code will be displayed on the LCD display panel if there is a problem when you are using the machine. This error code can be referred to in the owner’s handbook, which will provide advice on how to fix the problem. The Brother CS6000i comes equipped with twin LED lights as well as a start/stop button that enables the machine to be operated without the use of foot control.
Advantages with the Brother CS6000i
The price of the Brother CS6000i sewing machine makes it very affordable for any home sewer on a budget. The owner’s manual is well written and easy to read and understand, making learning to use this machine easy. The CS6000i runs smoothly with little noise and is very lightweight and easy to carry, making it ideal if you wish to move the machine from room to room. The hard case makes it easy to transport out of the home if you need to. The lightweight portability also makes it easy to put away if you don’t leave your sewing machine set up at all times.
Disadvantages with the Brother CS6000i
The Brother CS6000i computerized sewing machine works best with quality thread as the lower-quality thread may bind and break easily, jamming the machine and slowing down sewing projects.
Changing the presser feet for the varying stitches maybe unwieldy for some users who may be more accustomed to using primarily one presser foot.
Who is this machine perfect for?
This machine is perfect for the home sewer who wants to do just a little bit more with their machine and are interested in versatility as this machine offers 60 different stitches and seven different buttonhole styles — enough of all to fit any basic need with projects you are working on. The Brother CS6000i is a good choice for a beginning sewer who wants to learn and do more with their budding skills or an intermediate sewer who wants to expand projects they are already working on perfecting.
Additional accessories that are necessary or that may simply enhance your experience with your CS6000i computerized sewing machine include Brother sewing machine needles, Brother top-load bobbins, thread, bobbin storage box, Brother gathering foot, Brother 1/4-inch binding foot, Brother 1/4-inch piecing foot.
A small Machine With Plenty Of Features
If you are looking for a great sewing machine to meet all of your creative needs, the Brother CS6000i may be exactly what you are looking for, especially if you are interested in an easy-to-use product with plenty of features. The CS6000i packs a lot of punch into a small, lightweight machine that is easy on the budget, and best of all, it delivers what it promises.
- Buttonhole foot
- overcasting foot
- monogramming foot
- zipper foot
- zigzag foot
- blind stitch foot
- button sewing foot
- 4 bobbins
- 4 needles
- twin needle
- cleaning brush
- seam ripper
- extra spool pin
- foot control
- operation manual
- quick reference guide
Brother 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine, CS-6000i:
- A wide variety of built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection
- 7 styles of 1-step, auto-size buttonholes
- Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in thread cutter
- Variable needle position
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding1-step bobbin replacement with quick-set drop-in bobbin
- Quilting features included
- One-touch start/stop/reverse operations
- Operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free motion quilting. Create free-form or traditional quilt patterns
- Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch
- the built-in decorative stitches to embellish clothing, pillows, towels and more. Perfect for creating crazy quilt designs
- Create delicate family treasures using the built-in heirloom stitches
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, darning, twin-needle stitching and button sewingBuilt-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment allows you to choose the most comfortable sewing speed for your project
- Quick change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Safety power and light switch
- Lightweight with built-in handle for portability
- Instruction booklet in English and Spanish
- 25-year limited warranty
- Unit Dimensions: 16e x 6.7e x 11.4e
- Shipping Dimensions: 20.2e x 12.6e x 17.6e
- Shipping Weight: 18.7 lbs.UL/CSA listed
- Model Number: CS-6000i
- Walking foot for easy, accurate stitching of slippery fabrics or multiple layers
- Spring action quilting foot for darning, quilting or free motion decorative stitching
- Quilting guide helps create precise, evenly spaced quilting lines
- Hard case/cover included with the Brother 60-stitch computerized sewing machine
In the box
- CS6000i Computerized Sewing Machine
- Hard protective case
- Oversized table for larger projects
- Accessory feet:
- Walking foot
- Spring action quilting foot
- Overcasting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Zipper foot
- Zigzag foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Button fitting foot
- Accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdriver, spool caps (3), spool pin, bobbins (3), eyelet punch
- Power cord
- English/Spanish operation manual.
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
- 5 Best Electric Sewing Machines
- How To Hang Your Quilt Collection For Display? 8+ Unique Ideas For Decorating
- Singer 503a Sewing Machine Review
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- How To Coordinate Colors For Quilting?
- Magic Stack n Whack Fabric – Crazy Kaleidoscope Quilt Pattern
- Celebrate National Friendship Day With Friendship Quilt Block Patterns
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- List Of Embroidery And Sewing Machines Accessories And Their Uses (Beginner Guide)
- Brother CS-6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine Review
- 3 Best New Treadle Sewing Machine
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display