For individuals who have a passion for sewing, the Brother 73 Stitch Function Sewing Machine has a wide variety of functions that make it simple, quick, and enjoyable to create a variety of items, including garments, quilts, and other handicrafts. You are provided with 35 built-in stitches that are capable of performing 73 different stitch functions, including as functional, ornamental, heirloom, and quilting stitches.
The 72-stitch-function XL-3500 sewing machine has an easy to use automatic 4 step buttonholer and so many features it’s tough to list them all here.
- Automatic buttonholer
- Quick Set
- Automatic needle threading
- Two needles for multi colour stitching
- Thread tensioning device
- Needle position adjustment
- Snap-on feet
- Electronic speed regulator
- Lightweight and compact with built-in handle
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- How Do You Make An 8 Point Star Quilt? – Easy Guide For Beginners
- A Homemade Baby Quilt: The Perfect Baby Shower Gift
- Making Amazing Tumbling Blocks Scrap Quilt: Easy Instruction
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- Brother CS-6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine Review
- Brother PE770 Review – Is This Embroidery Machine With USB Memory-Stick Compatibility For You?
- Singer 221 “featherweight” — Cute and Lovable!
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display