Brothers Innov-is NV-5000 Laura Ashley Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Brother NV4500D and Laura Ashley Isodore 5000 are the first machines in Brother sewing and embroidery machine line up to include 7×12″ embroidery field hoop, automatic jump stitch thread cutting, and automatic electronic needle threading
- -Combined sewing and embroidery machine
- -Includes circular sewing and bobbin work accessories
- -ICAP system for superior stitch quality over differing fabric thicknesses
- -My Custom Stitch – Create your own stitch designs
- -Back lit Colour LCD touch screen
- -118 Utility Stitches
- -565 Decorative Stitches
- -366 embroidery designs plus 50 Laura Ashley embroidery designs
- -300mm x 180mm embroidery area
- -15 Styles of automatic button hole styles
- -Over 1200 stitch types
- -Fully automatic needle threading system
- -Quick set drop in bobbin
- -Presser foot lever button – lifts the presser foot up for you.
- -Trimmer button – automatically cuts the top and bottom threads.
- -Needle position button
- -Reverse/reinforcement button
- -7-point feed – Contains extra teeth for smoother feeding, helping to create superior stitch quality.
- -Quick-set bobbin – Just drop in a full bobbin and be ready to sew immediately.
- -Sews straight and reverse zigzag stitches at low speed.
- -Start/stop LED button
- -Independent bobbin winding
- -Upper and lower thread sensors
- -Knee lift – Free up your hands by using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot
- -220-240 Volts
- -Weighs 15kg
- -W55 cm x H35 cm
>>> Read Next >>>
Includes Accessories :
- -Carrying Case
- -Included Accessory Feet Yes
- -In the box Cables, sewing notions, tools, manual
- -Embroidery Size 12″ x 7″
- -Foot Controller Yes with retractable cord
- -Included Embroidery Hoops 7″ x 12″, 5″ x 7″, 4″ x 4″, 1″ x 2.5″
- -Circular Stitcher
- -Bobbin Works Kit
- -Brother BES Monogramming Suite Software SAMON
- -Roller Bag LABAG5000
- -Circular Stitcher Sewing Attachment SACIRC1
>>> Read Next >>>
Embroidery Machines – A Technique For Artisans
The desire to decorate your clothes and stand out has been a long-standing stimulus for the development of arts and crafts, one of which is embroidery. There are many types of embroidery, but the most commonly used embroidery method using modern household and industrial equipment is satin stitch embroidery. Satin stitching is a type of embroidery that is characterized by stitches applied to the fabric and at the same time completely filling the satin stitch of the canvas, hence the name.
A sewing and embroidery machine is a good choice for home and small ateliers. With the help of an embroidery machine, you can create an exclusive gift for your family, friends, and acquaintances. Tablecloth with embroidered flowers and patterns, personalized towels with monograms, bed linen, and much more. An embroidery machine will even help you update your wardrobe, an old rarely worn thing can find a new life if you approach this issue professionally and imaginatively. You can easily realize any of your ideas using embroidery and sewing techniques.
Delight your child with an embroidery of a logo or a portrait of his favorite character. Agree that it is easy and simple to transform any plain T-shirt by applying the name of your favorite movie, cartoon, even just the famous catchphrase. Moreover, satin stitch embroidery is not the same as a sticker, the sticker will fly around, peel off, fade, but the embroidery will delight you for a long time.
Sending your child to summer camp? Do not worry, even here there is an application of the embroidery technique, so that the clothes are not lost, you can embroider the owner’s initials on it.
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
- Quilts With Bears On Them
- Singer 503a Sewing Machine Review 2021
- Choosing The Right Embroidery Sewing Machine
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- Quilt Making Secret Hacks, Advice, Techniques, Tips And Tricks Of The Day For Beginners
- Why You Should Quilt To Enter The County Fair?
- How To Transfer Embroidery Designs To Your Sewing Machine?
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- Comparing Different Sewing Machine Types And Features
- Janome Horizon Memory Craft MC12000 Embroidery and Sewing Machine
- Brother KE-430F Electronic Lockstitch Direct Drive Programmable Bartacker
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display