Brothers Innov-is NV-5000 Laura Ashley Sewing & Embroidery Machine
The Brother NV4500D and the Laura Ashley Isodore 5000 are the first machines in Brother’s line of sewing and embroidery machines to include a 7×12″ embroidery field hoop, automatic jump stitch thread cutting, and automatic electronic needle threading. Both of these features were first introduced in the Brother NV4500D.
- -Combined sewing and embroidery machine
- -Includes circular sewing and bobbin work accessories
- -ICAP system for superior stitch quality over differing fabric thicknesses
- -My Custom Stitch – Create your own stitch designs
- -Back lit Colour LCD touch screen
- -118 Utility Stitches
- -565 Decorative Stitches
- -366 embroidery designs plus 50 Laura Ashley embroidery designs
- -300mm x 180mm embroidery area
- -15 Styles of automatic button hole styles
- -Over 1200 stitch types
- -Fully automatic needle threading system
- -Quick set drop in bobbin
- -Presser foot lever button – lifts the presser foot up for you.
- -Trimmer button – automatically cuts the top and bottom threads.
- -Needle position button
- -Reverse/reinforcement button
- -7-point feed – Contains extra teeth for smoother feeding, helping to create superior stitch quality.
- -Quick-set bobbin – Just drop in a full bobbin and be ready to sew immediately.
- -Sews straight and reverse zigzag stitches at low speed.
- -Start/stop LED button
- -Independent bobbin winding
- -Upper and lower thread sensors
- -Knee lift – Free up your hands by using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot
- -220-240 Volts
- -Weighs 15kg
- -W55 cm x H35 cm
Includes Accessories :
- -Carrying Case
- -Included Accessory Feet Yes
- -In the box Cables, sewing notions, tools, manual
- -Embroidery Size 12″ x 7″
- -Foot Controller Yes with retractable cord
- -Included Embroidery Hoops 7″ x 12″, 5″ x 7″, 4″ x 4″, 1″ x 2.5″
- -Circular Stitcher
- -Bobbin Works Kit
- -Brother BES Monogramming Suite Software SAMON
- -Roller Bag LABAG5000
- -Circular Stitcher Sewing Attachment SACIRC1
Embroidery Machines – A Technique For Artisans
The urge to distinguish oneself from others by accessorising one’s attire has been a driving force behind the evolution of various arts and crafts for a very long time; one example of this is embroidery. There are many different kinds of needlework, but the satin stitch embroidery technique is the one that is utilised the most frequently with modern domestic and commercial sewing machines. This style of needlework is known as satin stitching, and it is distinguished from other types of embroidery by the use of stitches that are worked into the cloth while simultaneously entirely filling the satin thread of the canvas.
A sewing machine that also does embroidery is an excellent option for use in the home and in smaller ateliers. You are able to produce a one-of-a-kind present for members of your family, friends, and acquaintances with the assistance of an embroidery machine. Tablecloth with embroidered flowers and designs, personalised towels with monograms, bed linen, and a great deal more are some of the items available. You can even use an embroidery machine to help you update your clothing. If you address this problem in a professional and innovative manner, you can breathe new life into something that has seen little use in recent years. Putting any of your ideas into practise is a breeze when you employ embroidery and sewing techniques.
Delight your child with an embroidery of a logo or a portrait of his favorite character. Agree that it is easy and simple to transform any plain T-shirt by applying the name of your favorite movie, cartoon, even just the famous catchphrase. Moreover, satin stitch embroidery is not the same as a sticker, the sticker will fly around, peel off, fade, but the embroidery will delight you for a long time.
Sending your child to summer camp? Do not worry, even here there is an application of the embroidery technique, so that the clothes are not lost, you can embroider the owner’s initials on it.
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- How To Press Seam Allowances In Quilt Blocks?
- Quilt Making Secret Hacks, Advice, Techniques, Tips And Tricks Of The Day For Beginners
- How To Use A Grid To Sew Half-Square Triangles?
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- Singer 221 “featherweight” — Cute and Lovable!
- Brother Ls 1717 Sewing Machine Review
- Brother CP-6500 Computerized Sewing Machine Review
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display