The Janome Gem is a great little machine.
Features of this little 11-pound machine:
- Full-size motor that can do most of the things your big machine can do.
- Perfect for classes!
- 12 built-in-stiches plus three buttonhole stitches
- Tapestry carrying case
- Quilter’s Attachment Package including a 1/4 inch foot, free motion embroidery foot, walking foot and quilting guide.
- And it’s as cute as can be!
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- Tennessee Waltz Quilt for Christmas
- SOFTWARE REVIEW: PCQuilt For Windows
- Embroidery And Sewing Machines Needles Choices Guide For Beginners
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- How To Choose Your Short Arm Quilting Machines?
- How To Transfer Embroidery Designs To Your Sewing Machine?
- 5 Best Sewing Machine For Sail Making
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display