The Janome Gem is a great little machine.
Features of this little 11-pound machine:
- Full-size motor that can do most of the things your big machine can do.
- Perfect for classes!
- 12 built-in-stiches plus three buttonhole stitches
- Tapestry carrying case
- Quilter’s Attachment Package including a 1/4 inch foot, free motion embroidery foot, walking foot and quilting guide.
- And it’s as cute as can be!
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
- Choosing The Right Embroidery Sewing Machine
- How To Hang Your Quilt Collection For Display? 8+ Unique Ideas For Decorating
- How To Wash Quilts?
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- Buy Quilting Patterns
- How To Piece A Diamond Quilt From Fabric Stash?
- Very Old Vintage Antique Quilts To Keep You Inspired
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- Brothers Innov-is NV-5000 Laura Ashley Sewing & Embroidery Machine
- 3 Best Vintage New Home Sewing Machine
- How To Use A Sewing Machine?
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display