Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9900 Sewing/Embroidery Machine
This is the Affordable Janome Sewing/Embroidery Machine You’ve been Waiting For!
Janome Memory Craft 9900 Sewing Embroidery Machine
- Brand: Janome
- Class: Household
- Type: Sewing/Embroidery Combo
- Model: MC 9900
- Operation: Computerized
This machine sews and embroiders beautifully and is a real joy to use.
One machine does it all! Smooth, quiet, and powerful. This all in one machine will sew anything you can imagine. From fluffy quilts to the softest sheer! Switch from sewing to embroidery in a flash. You can produce precise embroidery with touch screen controls for editing and designing.
The possibilities are endless with this top of the line machine. Quilt, Sew, and Embroider on the Janome Memory Craft 9900!
The Memory Craft 9900 lets you take your creative expression in any direction you can imagine. All the best features are here for embroidery, garment sewing, home decor, fabric crafting, and more. All in a machine that’s just the right size for any sewing space.
Some of the new features of the Janome Memory Craft MC9900 are:
- A ball bearing system in the upper shaft.
- New CPU makes the machine work faster for High-speed data loading from USB flash drive and Stress free quick response touch panel LCD.
- A backlit Color LCD screen for great clarity and high resolution color.
- A USB port to save and import designs.
- Large 8.3” work area to the right of the needle, and 5” to the left. The Height of the opening is 4.72”.
- This machine weighs only 23 pounds without the embroidery carriage, which makes it a manageable weight to carry.
The MC9900 has the most stable embroidery unit Janome has ever produced. It’s precise. In fact, the stitch quality is so precise, it’s possible to embroider fine lace designs on certain types of organza without stabilizer!
It’s fast (1000 spm). And it’s remarkably quiet.
If you’re looking for value, the MC9900 has the kind of specifications found on machines costing twice as much and with three-times the learning curve. Here, everything is so easy to use, because the technology is designed to make it fun.
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
- Quilts With Bears On Them
- Singer 503a Sewing Machine Review 2021
- Choosing The Right Embroidery Sewing Machine
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
- 5 Easy Quilt Blocks Made from Strips
- What Is A Block For Quilt Design? – With 10 Popular Samples
- Buy Quilting Books
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- Basic Embroidery Machine Hooping Choices & Steps
- Best Sewing Machine for Free Machine Embroidery
- Janome Jem Gold 660 Review – Small, Lightweight, Portable, Best Sewing Machine For Quilting Classes
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display