You can take great photos of your quilts with your digital camera.
- Taking photos outside (especially on a hazy day) is best. But you can experiment with your flash or set up near a window.
- Take a shot “straight on” to get the whole quilt. It’s hard to see a quilt on a bed.
- Take one or more close-ups too.
The technical stuff is incredibly easy.
- Look at the “Quality” settings on your camera.
- Choose: Email or Website or UGA or 640 x 480. Those are all the same (the lowest resolution).
But if you have large files, they can easily be made email-friendly. With a few clicks on Photoshop, you’re done.
Depends on the propose of the photos, you might need to resize them for upload or online submission.
===> More Inspiration For Quilters, Click To Get Inspired! ===>
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Trending Now
👉 Quilt Solutions For Beginners
👉 Top Of The Line Sewing Machines & Reviews
- Singer 503a Sewing Machine Review
- Comparing Different Sewing Machine Types And Features
- 4 Best Sewing Machine For Beginners Making Clothes
👉 Best Tips For Quilt Display